Modus POS System Features
We are your complete Point of Sale partner at every step of your growth.
Sell more to your customers, in‑store and online.
Point of sale has been the backbone of our business since 2002. We are a complete hardware, software, and support company which provides full end to end solutions. Currently, we have systems at over 300 retail stores. We also specialize in custom systems for Liquor Stores and Grocery. Many of our clients started as single store owners and are now currently operating 10-25 locations from central offices. We have become their technology resource at every step of their growth. Let us help you optimize your operations with a Point of Sale system.
- Liquor Stores (Expert in Liquor Stores)
- Grocery Stores
- Specialty Retail Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Gas Stations
- Multi-Unit Owners
- Quick Serve Restaurants
- Fine Dine Restaurants
- Clothing Stores
- Toy Stores
Our POS System (Microsoft Dynamics RMS & Retail Realm RMH) have an open API where developers can customize the software around the customers needs. There is a full network of developers who are ready to build custom software if your needs have not already been addressed.
Features which make us different
Additional features that make our POS systems unique are
Cashier is required to either scan a drivers license or type a date of birth on any transaction with an age restriction item (Liquor or Tobacco)
- Drill Down Reporting
- Consolidated Reporting (all major details on a single report)
Loyalty / Gift
- Point based loyalty with many variables and options
- In House Gift Solution or Gift Solution via Processor
Advanced Pricing Modules
- The ability to price a group of products all at once (Ex. All Smirnoff Flavors on sale)
- The ability to have advanced discounting
Advanced Tax Structures
The ability for the POS System to handle tax structures similar to Chicago where a single item may have:
- A Fixed Percentage Sales Tax
- A Fixed Amount County Tax based on Volume
- A Fixed Amount City Tax based on Volume
The ability for the POS System to handle advanced label requirements such as:
- Supplier Information
- Barcode printed on label
- Price / Oz for all products
- Ability to control multiple stores from a corporate office or central location
- Web module to add inventory, view reporting, or centrally manage all store level details
Advanced Purchase Ordering
- The ability to order by cases even though products are sold by units
- The ability to handle EOP / EOM / EOY discounts and track them over time
- The ability to calculate net bottle cost factoring the discounts and free bottles
- The ability to set Reorder / Restock Levels to maintain minimum stock and reduce inventory overhead
- These can be calculated based on prior year sales history
- Our pos system is compatible with almost all OPOS Hardware from many different brands.
- This gives you the ability to mix and match the software with any new pos hardware in the market
We only use the highest quality hardware to ensure longest durability of POS system
Dell, Elo, Epson, APG, Zebra, Honeywell, MMF, Bematech, Star
"Customer Service is the new marketing"
– Derek Sivers