Ohio Liquor POS System
Approved by Ohio Division Of Liquor Control (OHLQ)
New way to do business
We specialize in Ohio liquor POS systems. We are a complete hardware, software, and support company which provides full end to end solutions. Many of our clients are single liquor store owners and are now currently operating 10-25 locations from central offices. We have become their technology resource at every step of their growth. Let us help you optimize your operations with a Point of Sale system.
What we do different.
- $0 Initiation fess
- 0.00% Credit Card processing fee
- Free hardware and setup
- Fintech Integration
- Certified Software vendor by ODLC
- Price Over-ride protection
- Back-up internet to sent daily sales
- Automatic Inventory Updates
- Maintain Live Inventory
- Special Modules to reduce fees from state
- Modules with security monitoring
- 24/7 Live and Remote Support
- Local Office in Ohio
Our POS System (Microsoft Dynamics RMS & Retail Realm RMH) get price updates from OHLQ like present, but nobody can override the price unless the state sent updates. Record will be kept for every price update.
Features which make us different
Additional features that make our POS systems unique are
Free Initial Setup
- Free POS hardware
- Free setup and integration
Import product inventory directly from ODLC to maintain live inventory
- Product and prices update as soon as you get purchase order from ODLC
- Can also maintain inventory for non-liquor products
- Automatic label printing when price changes
No Credit Card Fees
- We do not charge credit card processing fees on all transactions.
Advanced Pricing Modules
- The ability to price a group of products all at once (Ex. All Smirnoff Flavors on sale)
- The ability to have advanced discounting
Cashier is required to either scan a drivers license or type a date of birth for all transaction with an age restriction item (Liquor or Tobacco).
Database will be maintained for all ID scans and help during audits
The ability for the POS System to handle advanced label requirements such as:
- Supplier Information
- Barcode printed on label
- Price / Oz for all products
- Ability to control multiple stores from a corporate office or central location
- Web module to add inventory, view reporting, or centrally manage all store level details
Advanced Purchase Ordering
- The ability to order by cases even though products are sold by units
- The ability to handle EOP / EOM / EOY discounts and track them over time
- The ability to calculate net bottle cost factoring the discounts and free bottles
- The ability to set Reorder / Restock Levels to maintain minimum stock and reduce inventory overhead
- These can be calculated based on prior year sales history
- Our pos system is compatible with almost all OPOS Hardware from many different brands.
- This gives you the ability to mix and match the software with any new pos hardware in the market
"Customer Service is the new marketing"
– Derek Sivers